St. Paul’s Community Center’s mission can only be continued through financial support, donations and volunteers from the community. The majority of funding for our food program comes from monetary donations from individuals, churches and businesses. Shelter operations also depend on donations of money, in-kind services and goods to supplement other sources of revenue and provide the programs and services that can be a lifeline for the individuals we serve.
Your donations are tax-deductible and critical to our continued operation. The need in our community continues to grow and your financial support is more important than ever to help the greater numbers of those in need. What does your donation buy ?
- $1.79 buys one nutritious meal for one person
- $35.00 dollars will get a homeless person off the streets during the frigid Winter nights, he will spend the night in a safe clean environment, he will receive 2 hot nutritious meals, get a shower and have access to our social workers for linkage and referrals.
We also appreciate donations of:
- Fresh food, prepared meals, coffee, dairy products, meat, hams and turkeys.
- Personal Care Items: Soap, shampoo, conditioner, combs, brushes, deodorant, disposable razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, hand & body lotion, toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Clothing: under-clothes for men and women, socks, coats, scarfs and gloves.
- Household Needs: Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, towels, washcloths, blankets, pillows, pillow cases, single flat and fitted sheets.
- Other: napkins, cups, plastic utensils