By the numbers, over the past 12 months...
- We provided more than 12,000 nights of shelter to the homeless.
- 90% of the adults with whom we worked suffered from severe and persistant mental health conditions.
- We worked with community partners to continue our Winter Crisis Program, a one-of-a-kind program in Toledo. We sheltered 45 individuals each night who would have otherwise been incarcerated, or slept in encampments, parking ramps and hallways of apartment buildings during the coldest months of the year.
- We provided transitional housing for 12 individuals so they could live independently and become self-sufficient.
- In our 5th year of providing permanent supportive housing we served 16 adults with chronic mental illness.
- Our kitchen produced and served more than 111,000 nutritious meals at a cost of $1.79 per meal.
- Our payee program provided financial management to 550 mentally ill and 125 development disabled individuals who live independently.