Help Us Win $100,000!
ArtVan Furniture is holding a fundraising contest, and with your help, St. Paul's Community Center could win a Grand Prize of $10,000, $50,000, or even $100,000!
Here’s how it works:
- Go online to crowdrise.com/st-pauls-community-center-artvanchallenge
- Click "DONATE" (in the sidebar) and make a contribution—every donation counts!
- On April 25th at noon, the top five participating charities with the highest amount raised will win an additional grant from ArtVan Furniture.
(Don’t worry, even if we don’t win the contest, all funds raised for St. Paul’s through the contest still go to St. Paul’s.)
What would St. Paul’s Community Center do with $100,000? We would…
- Buy a new van! Dale at St. Paul's spends his days driving around the greater Toledo area, picking up food donations from restaurants, grocery stores, and other donors—but to get the food, we need a reliable vehicle.
- Upgrade our residents' furniture! We want to be able to offer our clients the dignity of a comfortable bed to sleep in and a personal dresser to keep their belongings in while they get back on their feet.
- Offer healthier, tastier options at mealtime! Paul’s provides over 100,000 meals a year to hungry people in the community—and while we get lots of donated food, donations are often high-carb bulk foods with a long shelf life. Expanding our food budget would allow our staff to buy more fresh fruits and veggies, protein-rich meats, and more colorful, nutrient-dense ingredients to provide healthy options to our clients.
So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to www.crowdrise.com/st-pauls-community-center-artvanchallenge and make your contribution--and then tell your friends. The fundraiser deadline is noon on April 25, 2017.
Go online to www.crowdrise.com/st-pauls-community-center-artvanchallenge and donate by noon on April 25th!